New year’s resolutions might be a cliché, but it is still a great time to reboot your system and your habits, and set new or different goals and aspirations.
Here are our top suggestions to a healthier lifestyle this year!
- - Stretch every morning as soon as you get out of bed – it warms up your body for the day, gets rid of any tiredness from your muscles and gets the blood flowing around your body.
- - Find time for at least 20 minutes of exercise a day – even if it means going up and down your stairs at home, 20 minutes a day will make a difference in your overall fitness and improve your mood.
- - Take frequent breaks when working at your desk or at your computer – this can make all the difference to avoid chronic disc degeneration.
- - Regular adjustments keep your bones properly aligned, can affect everything from your digestion to your sleep, and help to maintain a strong immune system, warding off winter colds!
- - If you have regular aches and pains that are not going away, check them out by giving us a call.
We wish you a Happy and Prosperous New Year!